Monday, March 17, 2008

TTN Hawaiian Days

What did I do this weekend? Went up to Angel Fire to photograph an event for TTN's (Twin Tip Nation) "No Drama Hawaiian Days". The folks from Plastic Clothing and Maui Wowi Smoothies were also there. Everybody got to be silly, wear funny clothing, play volleyball at 10,000 feet in ski boots (ouch but fun) and drink delicious smoothies made by Maui Wowi. Oh yeah, and ski. Well, I didn't ski much as I was busy being a photographer.

It couldn't have been a more perfect picture perfect day (note how BLUE the sky is in the photos which, by the way were not color enhanced or touched up in Photoshop).

Since I took a lot of images (how unusual for me), I thought I would break them down into a series. This is the first installation. Yet to come: some free style skiing on the box, the volleyball games, and the limbo contest!

2 comments:

Damon said...

It looks like a great time was had by one and all. Thanks for sharing. Your pictures are wonderful.

Damon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin