Saturday, September 15, 2018

From Afar








On my morning walks, I stop by the lookout that overlooks the Kalaupapa peninsula. I've always loved the row of palm tree shadows down below on the beach, In fact, when I spent a week there this past July, I'd go looking for that spot-which doesn't seem hard to find, right? I mean, you can see the road which is the very road that I walked down on my morning walks there. But, now that I look at this view from afar and on top, I can see why I couldn't find the row of palm tree shadows as trees at the start of this are not palm trees. I so wanted to get that shot of the palm tree shadows! Maybe next time...

Join us as a group of us (yes-there are many of us!) from around the world post our shadow shots over at Shadow Shot Sunday 2. Entertain your muse and be amused by stopping by to see what others have posted!

3 comments:

namaki said...

Wow ! I can feel the power of the waves coming from far ...

s.c said...

Looks like a lovely spot there.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Oh yes, I see those tiny shadows! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin