Saturday, August 18, 2018

Door Number 3





Door Number Three (by Jimmy Buffett)

I took a wrong turn, it was a right turn
My turn to have me a ball
The boys at the shop told me just where to stop
If I, wanted to play for it all
I didn't know I'd find her on daytime TV
My whole world lies waiting behind door number three

I chose my apparel, I wore a beer barrel
And they rolled me to the very first row
I held a big sign that said
"Kiss me I'm a baker, and Monty I sure need the dough"
Then I grabbed that sucker by the throat until he called on me
Cause my whole world lies waiting behind door number three

And I don't want what Jay's got on his table
Or the box Carol Marel points to on the floor
No I'll hold out just as long as I am able
Until I can unlock that lucky door....well
She's no big deal to most folks
But she's everything to me
My whole world lies waiting behind door number three

Oh Monty, Monty, Monty, I am walking down your hall
Got beat, lost my seat, but I'm not a man to crawl
Though I didn't get rich, you son of a bitch
I'll be back, just wait and see
Cause my whole world lies waiting behind door number three
Yes my whole world lies waiting behind door number three


Unless you walk through that door, you will never know what is waiting behind it!


Join us as a group of us (yes-there are many of us!) from around the world post our shadow shots over at Shadow Shot Sunday 2. Entertain your muse and be amused by stopping by to see what others have posted!

1 comment:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Sometimes it's hard to walk through a strange door, especially a shadowy one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin