Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

John's Angel

Christmas Eve 2009

Or, is it Santa’s Eve? : )

It seems like the tug of war between the secular and sacred pulls very hard. I could go on and on in regards to this topic, but I will leave it be. It is what it is, after all!

This is a photo I did last year of our decorated tree. A multiple exposure (no Photoshop magic involved). Perhaps my most favorite ornament (oh, and many of the ornaments are my favorite but this one is the favorite) is the angel on the left. John made that when he was in kindergarten.

I just love it. It reminds me of the sweet young boy I used to have! He is still sweet, but it is laced with doses of sarcasm of an 18 year old teenager!

It is special, this time of year. Especially if you can get past or not get consumed in the hustle and bustle of all the things you think you’re supposed to get done by Dec. 25. But really, the Christmas Season BEGINS on the 25th and runs for 12 days.

However you choose to celebrate this Season of Light, I hope it finds you in a good place with good people. May you surround yourself with all the positive energy possible!

Peace on Earth starts with good will towards all.

Have a Blessed Holiday!

2 comments:

Quilt Works said...


... Merry Christmas!

moongipsies@msn.com said...

Merry Christmas Paula... may you and yours have a wonderful holiday

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin