Sunday, May 04, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged last week by Bridgette!

I need to list 7 random things about myself and this seems all very familiar (or was it a tag where I had to list 8 random things?? or, 8 thing s to do before I die?).

So, here goes:

1. I was a cheerleader for an all boys high school during my senior year. It's Barbara Wahinekapu's fault!

2. My prom date in my JUNIOR year of highg school was 26 years old. I was 16. No, he wasn't a perv! Neither was I!

3. As an adolescent, I loved watching the Frigate birds circling high in the sky. What a geek...I would do it today in a heartbeat. Still a geek.

4. I play the ukelele (not very well, but I can play it!).

5.The first time I ever ate a brownie, I thought it was magically made from DIRT. Too long a story to tell you why I thought that (no, it didn't taste like dirt; it was delicious).

6. I used to have my own horse; a mare and she was a quarterhorse that was 16 hands tall. I was 4'11" when I had her.

7. My FOUR brothers and I loved it when we lost power on a schoolnight as we then got to light the kerosene lamps and pretend that we were Abe Lincoln living in a log cabin. Yeah. On Molokai. What a bunch of geeks! That's when we thought it would be cool to do our homework; by the light of the kerosene lamps. I told you we were geeks!

OK, now I'm supposed to tag 7 other people (hope they don't hate me).

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.2. Post THE RULES on your blog. 3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog. 4. Tag 7 people and link to them.5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

1. Laurie G 2.Mien 3.&rew 4.Judith T. 5.Raesha D. 6.Max S. 7.Sue H.

I would've tagged Debi, but I see that Bridgette had tagged her the same time I was!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paula...
Thanks for sharing!! Magical dirt indeed!! LOL...Thanks for stopping by the blog at Artfully Yours..not sure where the photo was taken...came off the web...Wish I had taken it however! So it could be anywhere USA that anyone wants it to be!! Dream on!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

redredday said...

Paula, i don't think anyone could hate you. :). i really enjoyed reading these random things about you. makes me wonder what else you got in store that you haven't been tellin... ;).

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin