Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Street Fair in Magdelena

Call me krazy...just about 2 weeks ago I decided to join my friends Raine and Regina in their trek down to the lovely little town of Magdalena (here in New Mexico). We are setting up a vendor booth to sell our art at the Arts and Crafts Street Fair. Being the obsessive compulsive that I am, I decided that I needed to offer some jewelry to sell. So, in the past few days, I've been putting these together. Lots of big learner's curve in the process, but I'm pretty happy with these concoctions. I just hope that others think so too! Here's the link for Magdalena: http://www.magdalena-nm.com/ Stop by this Saturday if you can! ; )

1 comment:

Raine K said...

These look fab! I really love the red ones in the bottom row! Wasn't the "Craft in America" show amazing and inspiring!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin