Saturday, September 17, 2016

Finding Aloha





Wow-is it just me or is the time really whizzing by faster than you can keep up with? When you think about it, September is more than halfway over which means October looms then November and December and then there goes the year. How is this possible?

The image pictured here is the road that cuts through the park near my home that I go for walks in about 2-3 times a week. This week, someone did some 'graffiti' on the road with this 'Aloha'  sign. I'm sure the state park workers will be obligated to remove it, but I'll bet anything they'll be reluctant to do so. But, it's nice to find 'Aloha' in unexpected places!

Join us as a group of us (yes-there are many of us!) from around the world post our shadow shots over at Shadow Shot Sunday 2. Entertain your muse and be amused by stopping by to see what others have posted!

3 comments:

colleen said...

I lose how it means hello and goodbye at the same time. Nice shadows.

Ralph said...

I, too, like the positive way 'Aloha' welcome us or sends it adieu in such a positive way. We like to feel welcome in every venue, and if the welcome shows up in unexpected places, and the roadway in (or out) allows me to feel great upon a visit...

carol l mckenna said...

Love those 'serendipities' signs along the way ~ neat post and capture ~

Wishing you a Happy Week ^_^

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin