Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Journey Angel

She is one of the many angels I have with me in this journey called 'life'. When I was down in Puerto Vallarta two years ago, I started a little book called,"The Book of Goddesses". It is just visual images celebrating the many forms that goddesses take. I will be posting some of the other goddess images from this work in progress at my Flickr site. There are so many times in our lives when we feel so isolated, so all alone. If, at that bleak moment in time, we could reconnect ourselves with all the feelings and emotions that belong to humanity, we would realize that we are not alone, no matter how deperate the situation may seem. So, the quote is, "You need not feel alone, the journey makes us one." Hold onto this thought and remember it in your darkest moments. It will be the light that will take you out of that darkness...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin