Thursday, June 29, 2006

Less yammering

Hoo boy...the last few posts have been rather wordy. Hence, less yammering this time around. The two images here are from my 'hood. The one of the orange day lillies are at the Veteran's Park near Rio Rancho Library. Another SX-70 Polaroid manipulation (both of these images are). With these images, they were shot straight from the Polaroid camera, then I take them directly to my studio to manipulate them. One shot deal, unlike working with slide images where I can use the slide to expose the same image and try again. The second image is from my front yard; chamisa that blooms each fall. It grows everywhere here. I think everyone is allergic to it. Each fall, we all start complaining about our allergies. If you'd like to see how extensive the possiblilites are with non-digital images via Polaroid film, go to www.polaroid.com and click on the word, "creative". Browse around! You'll be amazed...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin