Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Namaste

"Namaste" All yoga classes end with the teacher and the students uttering this salutation. It stands for, "I bow to you" or, "I honor the sacred in you". An even bigger translation is: "I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Truth, of Light and Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are ONE. " A pretty nice affirmation, I think. What a different world we would have if we could all be mindful of this every waking moment of our lives. Perhaps that is what heaven will be like. I can only imagine... Today's car tunes: soundtrack from the movie, "Memoirs of a Geisha". Yoyo Ma plays the cello and John Williams composed the music. Very beautiful soundtrack. So is the movie! If you haven't seen it, do make the effort. It is very well done. Namaste.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin