Saturday, September 30, 2017

The Sum of the Parts





I know I see things that others don't readily see. And I often capture what I see without giving context as to what the whole actually is. In this case, I remembered to. Shadows cast from my water bottle placed on my notebook that was covered by a 'book cover' that I had made.




So, in this instance, I actually provided you with the whole that goes with the parts. I hope that it gives you a glimpse of how easily it is to see abstractions in ordinary things. A shift in perspective, if you may.

OMG-where did September go to? Happy fall everyone! My favorite time of the year.

Join us as a group of us (yes-there are many of us!) from around the world post our shadow shots over at Shadow Shot Sunday 2. Entertain your muse and be amused by stopping by to see what others have posted!

3 comments:

colleen said...

I love all the color and shadows mixed in. Not sure where to look first.

carol l mckenna said...

Very creative photos with lovely colors and shadows ~ ^_^

(A ShutterBug Explores) aka A Creative Harbor

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I love looking at the parts as well as the whole.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin