Saturday, September 23, 2017

Dragon on a Tree Limb







You see it, don't you? A dragon perched on a tree limb? Well, that's what I see! I don't know if that is what the design is really intended to be of. All I know is, that it is lovely!

I also see a kind of octopus thing but he doesn't have all of his eight limbs. Oh, then there's the barking dog...

Let your imagination run free!

Join us as a group of us (yes-there are many of us!) from around the world post our shadow shots over at Shadow Shot Sunday 2. Entertain your muse and be amused by stopping by to see what others have posted!

5 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I do see the dragon, and what a fearsome beast it is!

carol l mckenna said...

Creative shot ~ Dragon would make a great Halloween card ~ ^_^

(A ShutterBug Explores)

TheChieftess said...

Very abstract! Creative!

Kathe W. said...

I spotted a grasshopper! Have a lovely day!

Anonymous said...

incredible.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin