Saturday, June 03, 2017

Trash That's Art





Truly-this screen looked like it was going to the trash pile just sitting outside of a building. The contrast of colors is what nearly arrested my eyes! So happenstance, this marriage of two things that created an abstract piece of art. Guess we'll have to call this an accidental installation!

Join us as a group of us (yes-there are many of us!) from around the world post our shadow shots over at Shadow Shot Sunday 2. Entertain your muse and be amused by stopping by to see what others have posted!

4 comments:

colleen said...

I'm filling in my own story.

Ralph said...

A cool find - the screen adds a teal splash to the nondescript color (I can't quite figure out the hue). Love the mesh!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I like spotting "accidental installations" similar to this one!

betty-NZ said...

If only it could talk!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin