Friday, March 24, 2017

The Green Flash-Just Be










Living Presence:

I am abandoned unto you.
You are my strength.
You are my foundation.
I call upon you and am helped.
Fear no longer holds me. You do. And you are love.

~from the book of Centering Prayers

The art of to just be is something that requires a mindfulness and a willingness to commit to a daily practice. It doesn't mean that you beat yourself up every time you don't make it a daily practice. It's just something that you strive for. And, over time, you may find yourself getting a bit better at it.

All you have to do is Just Be.




join others every friday.

in this space to.
just BE.
shake off the ugly.
bask in the moments.
breathe in the truth.
and beauty.
that is there.
if you just look.




1 comment:

robin. said...

Beautiful, love the sunset on the water. We are headed to the sea on Monday...looking forward to many just BE moments. Thank you for stopping and sitting with me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin