Saturday, December 28, 2013

Don't Bark Back



Angel for the Year 2014




Wow!! Last SSS2 post for the year 2013. Really? Did it go by that fast? Whew...I don't know how time can go so fast, but it does seem to. Is someone well versed in the theory of relativity? Then perhaps you can explain to me why time seems to be going faster as I get older. Or, is it really connected with age?

Today's image made me think about how we can always use another angel in our lives and one for the New Year would seem most appropriate. This one lives in my dining room window. One of my favorite 'go to' places for shadow shots because it is a south facing window. Opportunities abound!




New Year  Midnight Clock 


Wishing you all the very best in the upcoming New Year. New Year, New Day, New Start. Think of all the bad things from this year all in one Etch-A-Sketch and shake it until it's all gone! That way you'll have a 'fresh slate' for the New Year.

I'll also leave you a quote that I found that I thought was nice:


"I have no way of knowing how people really feel, but the vast majority of those I meet couldn't be nicer. Every once in a while someone barks at me. My New Year's resolution is not to bark back."  -Tucker Carlson 


Come join us every week, as a group of us from around the world post our shadow shots over at Shadow Shot Sunday 2. Entertain your muse and be amused by stopping by to see what others have posted!

6 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Wonderful shadow shot for the day, Paula!! Hope you had a lovely and very Merry Christmas and wishing you a very Happy New Year as well!! Enjoy!

Sylvia

Gemma Wiseman said...

What an inspiring post. Love it all. And that little angel for the New Year is a magical creature.

Ralph said...

The angel is aiming toward heaven, floating on a cloud with her wings outstretched as she rises. Angels are ageless...and for us, the days seem to fly by if only we are aimless - not due to age. If one is happy, the days seem to fly past us because we are busy with all the wonderful things we accomplish and wish we had more time to do more...

Happy New Year!

Leovi said...

Wonderful composition, beautiful angel!
Searching for beauty and find hope!
Happy 2014! Leovi.

Chubby Chieque said...

Hello my Molokai Girl,

WaZup pretty lady? TY for always coming and dropped by at D´Box, §:-) I so love it when your around.

Wooowaaaahhh... what an inspiring post of the end of the end. This is another great composition that you always touch my heart.

TY for being a true blogger and a true bloggie friend all these years. It's been awhile playing along with you.

Stay calm and pretty and wishing you all the best of 2014 and see you soon.

Sending our love,
/CC girl & family

Hootin Anni said...

Hi...just stopping in today to leave you a Happy New Year wish!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin