Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hail Mary!

Hail Mary! 


She will be gracing our blogs every Sunday for those who choose to participate. You need not be a Catholic to participate! The lovely and gracious Rebecca is hosting this meme-what started as a 12 day journey will continue on as a weekly journey.

Hail Mary, hello, how are you?
I greet you with love,
And I thank you for being available.
Deeply, I breathe your roses,
The twelve fresh roses you place in my spirit
Every morning when I say hello to you.

6 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

Glorious beauty.

Noelle Clearwater said...

A beautiful madonna and a glorious prayer my dear. Thank you.
xox,
Noelle

turquoise cro said...

Roses are on my Blog too, today! I LOVE them! and MARY!!!Happy Sunday!

rebecca said...

thank you for this perfect beauty. i am always transported by the hands.
the comfort....the sacred heart.
each petal.

Fran aka Redondowriter said...

Yes, beautiful.

foxysue said...

... and I'm saying hello to you my friend albeit a little late! I'M glad we are going to stumble towards ecstasy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin