Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December View #31 (Being and Time)

The SEVENTH day of Christmas

The last day of the year...

Explaination and list of "December Views" participants here.

Post Script: Wow. My last "December Views" entry for 2008. Thank you to DJ Kreutzer for hosting this event. It has given me a chance to slow down and observe more of what the season means to me. For that, I am very grateful. It also prompted me to write a haiku for most of my entries which were daily. Both events are outside of my 'norm'. I don't think DJ could ever have envisioned the ripple effect that her "December Views" project created. But, what a wonderful ripple that occurred as a result. Worldwide, too! Who'da thought?

As we head into a new year that is full of a whole bunch of scary unknowns, I hope we all keep in mind that there really is a silver lining in every cloud (one of my dear mom's favorite and frequently quoted sayings). Sometimes it's tricky to find that silver lining, but it is always there. Just keep looking! Happy New Year to one and all!

1 comment:

Leau said...

Great image to show the mysteries ahead. Happy New Year to you and Mark and John. Happy, happy and injury free for Mark! smooches

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin