Monday, December 04, 2006

Sneak Preview

Sneak preview of my ATC's for the exchange this Saturday here in Albuquerque (do a Yahoo search for our group). There were two themes to work with; "ornaments/ornamentation" and "toys". Lots of possibilities for both! I made about 23 of these and each one is different. Unfortunatley, I won't be there for the exchange and comraderie; my dear, sweet uncle passed away on Molokai, so I will be flying home for his funeral. It's so eerie; out of the eight siblings, there are now only two left; my dad nad his younger sister. It's a long journey home for a sad occasion, but I will get to see my dad and many other family membes. It'll be nice to see how he does up his yard too with all the lights. Aloha mai...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin