Friday, December 29, 2006

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it snow!

IT HAS BEEN SNOWING ALL DAY TODAY! It's still snowing tonight! The forecast is that it will continue snowing all day tomorrow until 5 p.m.! Holy cows! Dats a lotta snow! The heavenly bamboo shot (first one) was taken this afternoon. The other 2 shots are night shots I just took with my camera set up on a tripod and a lime green umbrella to keep the falling snow off of my camera. I did take the fuzzy purple house slippers off and donned my Ugg boots for the outdoor trek. But, the rest of me was in my jammies. What a nutcase I am...but all this white stuff is quite magical. Until you have to drive in it and shovel it off of your driveway! In all of the 12 years we've been living here in NM, this might be the most snow we've seen here in our neighborhood. What a way to end the year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin